The natural sweetness of both fresh and freshly-grilled tropical fruit, the pizazz of chili, lime and mint, and a sprinkle of coconut.. now that you know how to crack it! A sensible half-cup portion stands alone as a mouth-watering salad side dish!
|Prep Time||15-20 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15-20 Minutes|
- 1 ea Half a Fresh Pineapple
- 1 ea Large Mango
- .5 cup Grated Coconut (unsweetened)
- .5 ea Red Chili
- .5 cup red onion
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 ea lime
- Skin, core and cut pineapple into grill-sized sections. Place on an oiled grill over medium- low heat until sections are char-marked on all sides. Reserve and cool.
- Cut fresh mango and cooled, grilled pineapple into medium chunks and combine in mixing bowl.
- Add ﬁnely minced red chili, diced red onion and ﬁnely ribboned mint. Douse mixture with fresh lime juice. Toss gently and thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with grated, unsweetened coconut. Toss again and serve.
Share this Recipe