Just two simple ingredients, no reﬁned sugar and a beat up old mixer creates this naturally sweet and healthy parfait dessert - Mango Whip!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minutes|
- Pre-chill both the whole mangoes and the evaporated milk.
- Peel and dice the mangoes into small cubes. Place most of the diced mango in a blender or food processor and puree to a smooth, silky consistency. Reserve a small portion of the diced mango for garnish.
- Pour the pre-chilled, non-fat evaporated milk into a pre-chilled mixing bowl and whip at medium-high speed to the consistency of semi-stiﬀ peaks.
- At this stage, gently add the mango puree and mix on slow speed for about 30 seconds, incorporating the two ingredients thoroughly. This step may also be done by hand, folding the mango puree into the whipped milk for a ﬁrmer overall consistency.
- Place a small portion of the reserved, diced mango in the bottom of each individual serving glass. They spoon in the Mango Whip. Chill the ﬁlled glasses for at least 15minutes before serving. Garnish with a small sprig of mint.
This super light, incredibly easy dessert recipe consists of just 2 ingredients, contains no saturated fat and no added sugar, yet it’s subtly, pleasantly sweet thanks to the ripe mango.
Share this Recipe