Basil and tomato salad is the perfect fresh and savory side dish for your next picnic or tailgate.
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
- 2 pints Ripe Cherry Tomatoes (approx. 1 lb)
- .25 Mild Red Onion
- .5 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Halve the tomatoes, sliver the onion, chiﬀonade the Basil and combine all in mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over sald mixture.
- Add balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Toss gently and either serve immediately or pack in airtight container for transport and later service.
Share this Recipe