Sweet Corn Hash. It’s fresh, vibrant, colorful, with just a touch of heat, but not so much that we can’t taste every delicious plant-based ingredient in this healthful and simple-to-prepare garden medley!
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 ea Ears of Sweet Corn
- .5 cup red onion (diced)
- .5 cup red bell pepper (diced)
- .5 cup radish (diced)
- 1 ea jalapeno (finely minced)
- 1 cup kale (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- freshly ground black pepper
- Shuck the fresh corn and use a soft bristle brush to remove any lingering silks while the ear is dry. Then slice the kernels off each cob. Also prep all other vegetables by dicing everything to approximately the same size as an individual corn kernel.
- Place olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the corn and sauté for a couple of minutes. Then add all the other diced vegetables except for the kale. Reduce heat to medium, stir and sauté for at least 5 minutes until vegetables sweat and slightly brown, but do not go limp or soggy.
- Add the chopped kale, cider vinegar and black pepper. Combine thoroughly and sauté another minute or two until the kale wilts. Serve either piping hot or at room temperature. Either is ﬁne.
Share this Recipe