Sweet and savory ﬂavors are amazing, especially when the recipe is fresh, quick and easy to prepare. This salad recipe with cantaloupe, seedless red ﬂame grape, celery and walnuts is exactly that. It’s refreshingly sweet and savory, crisp and crunchy, high in vitamin C, Beta Carotene, lycopene and Omega 3’s. Yum!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minutes|
- 2 cups Cantaloupe (diced)
- 1 cup red flame grapes
- 1 ea Celery Stalk
- .5 cup Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- .5 ea lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Dice cantaloupe into coarse chunks. De-stem and cut any larger grapes in half. Keep smaller grapes whole. Coarsely chop celery. Combine all fruit, veg and nuts in mixing bowl.
- Squeeze juice of half a lemon over other ingredients. Add the honey and pepper. Toss gently but thoroughly and serve.
Fresh ripe cantaloupe, seedless red ﬂame grape, celery and walnut salad. It’s refreshingly sweet and savory, crisp and crunchy, high in vitamin C, Beta Carotene, Lycopene and Omega 3’s. Yum!
Share this Recipe