With ﬂavorful notes of sun-dried tomato and anchovy, plus a sprinkle of sheep’s milk Queso Manchego, this nutritiously balanced Spanish Tortilla proves that quality calories equal impressive taste!
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||45 Minutes|
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 cups Baby Potato (sliced & par-cooked)
- 1 ea onion
- 3 ea garlic cloves
- 4 ea Anchovy Fillets (coarse chopped)
- .25 cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup Chick peas
- 1 handful Green Beans (pre-blanched & coarse chopped)
- 1 ea red bell pepper
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 6 ea Eggs
- 1 oz Sherry
- .5 cup Manchego Cheese (grated)
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium-sized, non-stick fry pan, over medium heat, sauté potato slices in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until lightly browned and crusted.
- Add minced garlic, diced onion, anchovy, sun-dried tomato, chick peas, green beans and red bell pepper. Combine and sauté until vegetables lose moisture and begin to brown.
- Scramble the eggs with sherry and black pepper.
- Add chopped parsley to pan, combining with other ingredients. Reduce heat to very low. Add ﬁnal tablespoon of olive oil around edge of pan, then pour scrambled egg mixture evenly over vegetables. Gently combine, settle and level all ingredients. Cover the pan and heat through for 5 to 7 minutes until eggs are set in the middle and the entire Tortilla slides in the pan.
- Turn oﬀ heat. Sprinkle grated cheese sparingly over top. Re-cover pan until cheese is melted.
- Let pan cool to warm or room temp before sliding Tortilla onto a serving platter.
Share this Recipe